Integrated Energy Medicine Immersion
In this workshop, students strengthen their capacity to perceive energy and channel it for healing, using techniques drawn from ancient Eastern philosophies and spiritual traditions from Japan, China, India, Tibet, and others. Students will also deepen their understanding of their own energy systems and learn how to enrich their lives by attending to energetic information and patterns more consciously.
This course will:
• Offer an overview of the relationship between energy and material manifestation, the role of energy in the physical body, the role of energy in the manifestation of disease, and models for understanding the energy anatomy of the physical body (including chakras, TCM channels, and magnetic fields).
• Introduce the use of ray systems (including Reiki) and light for healing, and provide time for practice.
• Teach several exercises and practices for increasing one’s ability to perceive phenomena arising on the energetic level.
You will find this workshop especially beneficial if you:
• Want to learn experientially how to perceive the flow of energy moving through the mind/body complex.
• Seek a greater understanding of the body’s energy systems and the ways in which energy is communicated through underlying energetic structures.
• Have had spontaneous experiences of subtle phenomena and want to learn more in a way that is grounding, clarifying, and practical.
Integrated Energy Medicine Immersion – Saturday, February 25, 2017 – Sunday, February 26, 2017