What do I need to do if I am seeking CE credit?
If you are seeking CE credit you need to do all of the following:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the course with your name, profession and ID number, and the course for which you are seeking CE. We will send you an invoice that you can pay online via PayPal. (You don’t need a PayPal account to do this.) If you are registering for the course with less than 48 hours to the start of class, please contact us immediately to see if you are eligible.
- Sign the CE sign in sheet on each day of the course.
- Fill out a course evaluation on the last day of the course, before you leave. If your course is a teleclass, email us your evaluation within 72 hours of the end of the course.
- Collect your certificate before you leave on the last day of the course. If your course is a teleclass, we will mail your certificate after we receive your course evaluation.
- The CE fee is $45 for multiple-day courses and $25 for single-day courses.
If you do not complete all of the above steps, you will not be able to get CE credit for the course.
What professions can get CE credit for this course?
CEs for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center, which is co-sponsoring this program. Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for the program and its content. SCRC is a Board of Registered Nursing Provider (BRN Provider CEP10318) for licensed nurses in California through the cosponsorship of the Institute of Noetic Sciences. California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for license renewal by LCSWs and MFTs for programs from approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association. LCSWs and MFTs from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board for approval. For questions about CE visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at email@example.com or (707) 763-3576.
- Integrated Energy Medicine Immersion - Saturday, February 25, 2017 - Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Coming to Peace: The Inner Self - Saturday, March 4, 2017 - Sunday, March 5, 2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Embracing the Sacred Feminine with Robert Thurman and Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. - Friday, March 17, 2017 - Monday, March 20, 2017 - Days and Times May Vary
- Depth Hypnosis Foundation Course Intensive - Monday, April 24, 2017 - Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- The Path of Service (Teleclass) - Thursday, May 18, 2017 - Thursday, June 22, 2017 - Days and Times May Vary
- The Sacred Feminine - Saturday, June 10, 2017 - Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The Shamanic Journey - Saturday, June 24, 2017 - Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Grief and Loss (Teleclass) - Thursday, June 29, 2017 - Thursday, July 20, 2017 - Days and Times May Vary
- Working with Dreams (Teleclass) - Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - Tuesday, August 1, 2017 - Days and Times May Vary
- Depth Hypnosis Foundation Course Intensive - Monday, August 7, 2017 - Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Applied Buddhist Psychology 1: Entering the Stream (Teleclass) - Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - Days and Times May Vary
- The Shamanic Journey - Saturday, September 16, 2017 - Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Relationship and Karma - Saturday, September 23, 2017 - Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The Shamanic Journey (Teleclass) - Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - Wednesday, November 8, 2017 - Days and Times May Vary
- Power Retrieval & the Middle World - Saturday, October 28, 2017 - Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Soul Retrieval & the Guiding of Souls - Saturday, November 11, 2017 - Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Applied Buddhist Psychology Retreat: Gateway to the Tantra - Saturday, December 2, 2017 - 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Working with Dreams - Sunday, December 3, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm