Applied Buddhist Psychology
Our Applied Buddhist Psychology workshops are designed to help you to deepen and transform the way you relate to yourself and experience your life. They will teach you how to apply Buddhist perspectives and practices so that you can make profound psychological shifts, such as:
• Working more constructively with negative emotions such as anger and jealousy and decreasing their destructive power.
• Creating freedom in how you relate to others and to your circumstances.
• Transforming deep-seated patterns and habits.
• Softening the inner critic.
• Arriving at a much deeper understanding of your inner world that you can apply in all of your relationships and work in the world.
The workshops distill Buddhist wisdom across lineages, and they emphasize and foster students’ direct experience of wisdom.
Upcoming Empowered Living Workshops & Events:
Coming to Peace: Book Reading and Talk with Author, Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. – Monday, May 8, 2017
Coming to Peace: Methods of Conflict Resolution with Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. – Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Expanding Consciousness: The Four Immeasurables with Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. – Wednesday, May 10, 2017
The Path of Service and the Nature of Suffering with Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. – Friday, May 12, 2017 – Saturday, May 13, 2017
Introduction to Buddhist Psychology (Teleclass) – Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Applied Buddhist Psychology 1: Entering the Stream (Teleclass) – Tuesday, September 12, 2017 – Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Shamans and Siddhas: Meeting at the Crossroads of Shamanism & Tantrism with Robert Thurman and Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. – Friday, October 6, 2017 – Monday, October 9, 2017
Shamans and Siddhas with Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. and Robert Thurman. Ph.D. – Thursday, October 19, 2017
Applied Buddhist Psychology Retreat: Gateway to the Tantra – Saturday, December 2, 2017